Willkommen im Coresystems Community Forum

Dieses Forum wird nicht mehr weiter betrieben.
Sollten Sie eine Lösung für eine spezifische Aufgabenstellung suchen wenden Sie sich bitte an unseren Support: helpdesk.coresystems.ch.
Für allgemeine Produktinformationen kontaktieren Sie unser Sales-Team: sales@coresystems.ch

Welcome at the coresystems community forum

This forum is no longer being maintained.
If you need a specific solution please contact our support: helpdesk.coresystems.ch.
For general product information do not hesitate to contact our sales team: sales@coresystems.ch

Photo

How to automatically synchronize the master data?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pieter Zhu

Pieter Zhu

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 14:12

I have built a new SAP B1 database and imported the item master data and the BP master data by using DTW(Data Tansfer Workbench)

I have also imported the ePages Attributes and Categories in to the User Table (COR_EPA_ITMATTRVAL, COR_EPA_ITEMSYNC etc. )

However when I started the eCommerce connect service, the master data did not synchronized to the ePages.

I can only synchronize the item master data by manually clicking the update button in the ePages config form in the SAP B1 UI?

How can I synchronize the whole item master data automatically?

#2 Fabian Zubler

Fabian Zubler

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:11

This for you can use the batch processing function which allows you to synchronize dozens of items or business partners to the ePages shop in one step.

The batch processing window can be found in SAP:
Administration --> Add-ons --> coresuite eCommerce --> Batch processsing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users