**** Purpose of the customize rule ****
Attached is one customize optimizer rule that will split the Contact ID Field under Contact Persons in the Business Partner Master Data form. The rule takes the first word up to the first space and places that text into the First Name field and then everything after the space will be placed in the Last Name field automatically.
****Requirements for this customize rule ****
The rule requires coresuite Version 3.40 or higher and SAP Business One 8.8 or higher.
**** Procedure to use the customize rule ****
1. Download the attached *.cocu file
2. Import in SAP Business One view > Administration > Add-Ons > coresuite customize > Import / Export > Import rules > All Active
3. Open the Business Partner Master Data > Add New Record > Contact Persons tab.
4. Enter the contact person into the Contact ID Field.
5. When you click out or tab out of the Contact ID field, the First Name and Last Name fields will be automatically updated.
>> The value will automatically fill the First and Last Name fields based on the Contact ID field
hnevarezMember Since 23 Mar 2012
Offline Last Active Apr 16 2012 09:14
- Group Moderators
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 1,741
- Member Title Member
- Age 31 years old
- Birthday July 25, 1988
Miami Beach, FL
18 Apr 2012 - 08:47